Data Protection Management Systems
The implementation of data protection management is at the core of our business.
The implementation of a data protection management system is essential in order to achieve data protection compliance in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Management systems are principles and measures of corporate management intended to achieve defined goals. Data protection management systems describe measures and processes required to comply with data protection regulation. The type and scope of individual data protection management systems can vary depending on the company and industry. We ensure that measures taken fit seamlessly into existing company processes and represent added value for your organization.
A data protection management system has the following components:
- Definition of data protection objectives
- Draft data protection guidelines
- Definition of roles and responsibilities
- Employee training / creation of a compliance culture
- Identification and handling of data protection risks
- Review and improvement of existing data protection organisation
Need assistance in data protection? Contact us!