Organizations that do not have a registered office in the EU, but still operate in a member state, are generally required to appoint an EU representative in accordance with Art. 27 GDPR.
Simpliant supports you with respect to all questions concerning EU representatives and is available to your customers as a direct contact for coordinating data protection inquiries.
As your EU representative, Simpliant can take on the following tasks for you on request:
- Act as the central point of contact for data subjects and business partners
- Manage the creation and maintenance of the procedure directory
- Support in data transfer(s) to non-European countries
- Answer data protection inquiries
- Coordinate with data protection supervisory authorities
Need assistance in data protection? Contact us!