Legal advice by Simpliant Legal
Data protection law intersects with a large number of other areas of law. From labour law to competition law – hardly any area of law is interconnected in a comparable way.
Delivering legal advice in individual cases is reserved to attorneys, yet is often unavoidable for the solution of specific problems. Upon request, we are happy to connect you with the attorneys of Simpliant Legal.
This ensures comprehensive support for our clients in data protection law and all related areas of law.
Simpliant Legal offers the following services, among others:
- Representation vis-à-vis data protection authorities
- Defence against administrative penalties
- Defence against claims for damages by data subjects
- Advice on reducing the liability of company management
- Data protection advice for M&A projects
Need assistance in data protection? Contact us!